Dispute and Collection Management
Duration: 1 Day
9:00am – 5:00pm
1,250 EUR p/day + travel (Workshops held at client’s place)
Direct access to all customer related information and the ability of centralized management of payment promises – combined with rules for automated prioritization of customer items on work lists – will help to ensure a proactive approach and fast response times to the customer as part of the dispute management.
All customer contacts are stored and are always accessible.
- Business Partner
- Integration Accounts Receivable
- Collection Profile
- Collection Segment
- Collection Group
Activation and Periodic Work
Creating Worklists using Strategies
- Promise to pay
- Reminders and Notes
- Communication and correspondence
Reorganisation of Worklists
- Managers and members of Financial Accounting and Corporate Controlling
- IT members (esp. SAP® application support in the area Finance and Controlling)
- Business members in preparation for their role as key users in SAP® projects
- Junior consultants in the course of their education and training with regard to SAP® Consulting
Register or Enquire
Visit us and learn more about interesting and innovative topics in finance and controlling. Our practical workshops are content oriented to small groups of participants to ensure a broad space for interaction. We discuss your individual questions and tackle technical implementation. On request we can also put together individual workshop packages for you, and carry out events at your site.