Harmonization of accounting within your group will provide transparency, a streamlined reporting structure, and optimized business performance.
The conditions for the smooth and timely consolidation at group level must be firstly adopted at the level of the group units. This is not only about a consolidation of legal entities, but very often about accurate and reconciled reporting on profit center level and functional area on group level.
Comprehensive measures are taken to secure this, which include:
- The introduction of a single operating chart of accounts commonly used at the level of individual companies within a group
- The parallel use of a group chart of accounts
- Recording of all relevant information for consolidation already in the source system (partner object information captured on line item level of individual accounting documents)
- The automated billing of intercompany transactions
- The provision of user-friendly IC reconciliation reports and tools
- The group wide standardisation of business reporting
- A number of controls in the operating financial systems of the subsidiaries with respect to a smooth consolidation
- The provision of an integrated and automated interface in the group consolidation.
…our experience as specialists in design, conception and implementation of solutions for the harmonization of accounting within your group.